Recently, I've been focusing on getting the word out about our book, The Miracle Morning for Parents and Families. Mike and I have been featured on quite a few podcasts, so I thought I'd do a roundup in case you'd like to listen in on any of them. They are also all listed on our homepage for future reference. I've already written blog posts about my early ventures on podcasts including EverydayEverymom, Achieve Your Goals, Maximize Your Strengths, GypsyFam, and The BossMom Podcast.
I've had so much fun being interviewed on these shows. I love that podcasts are a free way share valuable stories and I've been making new friends in the process of sharing my story. There are so many doing such positive work in the world and it's amazing to get to connect with them. Here is a list of the other podcasts Mike and I have been featured on:
- Mike has a wonderful conversation with Jon Vroman on his podcast, The Front Row Factor. Jon runs a non-profit called the Front Row Foundation that helps individuals and families who are braving critical health challenges “live life in the front row™”. He also runs and amazing experience exclusively for dads called The Front Row Dads Retreat. The next event is in Austin March 22-24. Most recently Jon has compiled the stories and the lessons they have learned from the individuals and families the Front Row Foundation serves, into a book. To learn more or pre-order your copy of The Front Row Factor, click here.
- Mike was also featured on our friend Matt Aitchinson's Podcast, Millionaire Mindcast. The Millionaire Mindcast is a show that focuses on all things mindset, money, and motivation to help you increase your income, impact, and influence. Matt Aitchison every Monday interviews a badass millionaire making waves in their industry, on Wednesday he drops a wealth bomb, and on Friday's he shares a quick food for thought on life events. Each week listen for new insights as you march toward that million dollar milestone and beyond. It's time to define what true wealth means to you, make your money matter, and unleash your millionaire within.
- I had the opportunity to chat with Jennifer Blossom on her podcast, The Blossom to Be Fit Show. Jennifer Blossom is a Doctor of Occupational Therapy, Occupational Therapist, Certified Infant Massage Instructor ® and Holistic Lifestyle Entrepreneur. Jennifer specializes in maternal and pediatric health and is OBSESSED with helping Mommas get grounded and absolutely glowing during Motherhood and beyond. After overcoming years of extreme anxiety, anorexia, and complete lifestyle overwhelm, Jennifer's greatest desire is to help educate women around the world on the importance of living a beautifully nourished life through physical, emotional, spiritual, and nutritional wellbeing. To grab her 12-step no-fail Rise and Shine Blueprint, click here.
- Mike spoke to his new friend Larry Hagner on his podcast, The Good Dad Project. Mike and Larry met at The Front Row Dad's Retreat in Philadelphia last year and since then have become friends. The goal of The Good Dad Project is to give you resources to help you be the best you can be so you can enjoy the journey of fatherhood…simple as that. Larry is the author of The Dad's Edge: 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories. To get a free preview of his book, click here.
- Tyler and I had a blast being interviewed by Tracy Babler and her adorable daughter on their podcast, Lu and Bean Read. The podcast was born out of the desire to have a podcast her daughters could listen to that read children's stories. Most of the interviews they do are with children's books authors who read their story on air, but they also feature some authors who write for grown ups :) If you haven't given it a listen, I'd highly recommend it.
My goal has been to be on at least one podcast a month and so far I've surpassed that goal. I have interviews lined up all the way through July, so I'll keep you posted on when those interviews come out. If you have any suggestions on podcasts that might be a good fit or any connections I'm also open to suggestions :) Currently I'm lined up on The Mom Inspired Show with Amber Sandberg, Modern Mommy Prep School, Lose the Cape, Women Crafting Success, Inspired Vixens Podcast, The Notable Woman, The Mindful Momma Show, Aspire! Radio Show, Wake to Make and ReLaunch.
I am grateful for all the podcasters out there for their hard work and dedication to putting great content out into the world. I'm grateful for all the connections and friendships I've developed being on these shows. I'm grateful we live in a time in history where so much information is available at our fingertips. I'd love to hear your feedback. You can comment below or better yet, join the conversation in our Facebook Community of like-hearted parents just like you.